Sunday, December 23, 2007

All Time Favorite Movies and Some I Really Dislike

This is a listing of some of my favorite movies, no weighting can be inferred by the order of the listing simply my ability to recall :)



1.) Andromeda Strain
2.) Colossus: The Forbin Project
3.) 2001 A Space Odyssey
4.) Lord of the Rings Trilogy
5.) Alien, Aliens
6.) Demon Seed
7.) The Ten Commandments
8.) The Omega Man
9.) Cry Freedom (about Steve Biko)
10.) JAWS - scared me so much I stayed out of the ocean for a long time.
11.) Contact
12.) Omen I, Omen II - that music.....
13.) Remember the Titans
14.) The Color Purple
15.) Close Encounters of the Third Kind
16.) Manhunter - the 1st Hannibal Lector movie in 1986
17.) Brian's Song - nope, I will not admit anything about this.
18.) Any Given Sunday
19.) Necessary Roughness
20.) Lucas
21.) North Dallas Forty - being a Steeler fan, it was easy to hate these guys more.
22.) Soylent Green

Some movies I truly disliked are:
1.) Eragon - Destroyed the story
2.) Chronicles of Narnia - the evil witch was supposed to be beautiful?
3.) Wargames - Why like Demon Seed and hate Wargames? Demon Seed was more horror and evil computer, Wargames - well that was stupid.
4.) ET - go home you big rodent, j/k

Well, for now that is it...

No comments: